Happy Club

A Beautiful Hadith.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Beautiful Hadith.......

Post by uMar on Mon 9 May - 11:33

Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is covered, that man gets in between the covering and the chest of the deceased.
When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to question the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for questioning, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.
Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice.. Do not worry. After the questioning of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'
When the questioning is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk comforter filled with musk..
Rasulullah (Sallallahu alaihe wasallam) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'

So dear readers, we should always Read Quran, atleast once in a day or atleast one page, so that when we will die Qura'an will be our companion to support us in graveyard. May Allah show us right path Ameen

Admin

http://happyclub.4umer.net

Back to top Go down

Re: A Beautiful Hadith.......

Post by shizatanveer on Sun 15 May - 9:03

hume in sub btaoo pe aamaal b krna cahiye

shizatanveer
Contributor
Contributor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top